I’m back! Today, I’m going to write a post on a topic I’ve never done–a recipe. It’s easy buttercream icing! I make this sometimes and love it. It is delicious! Serving 12 people, it takes 10 minutes to make. This icing has ingredients that most everybody has at their house.
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of softened butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk
- In a medium bowl, mix the powdered sugar and butter/margarine with a beater at low. Next, stir in vanilla and one tablespoon of milk.
- Beat until you have smooth icing with no lumps. If it is thick, then use that extra tablespoon of milk. If the icing becomes too thin, beat in a little bit of powdered sugar.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want me to do more easy recipes, comment below. I like these recipes and would be happy to share more with you. Thanks! 🙂
Subscribe to my vlog channel!!!!