🙂 hey guys! 🙂
It’s Kate back again. Today, I’m going to do a D.I.Y. that is awesome. I have never done a D.I.Y. post, but I have decided to do one. Now, here are 3 things I have to say:
- WE’RE ALMOST TO 50 FOLLOWERS. PLEASE FOLLOW ME.
If you don’t I will die.(Maybe not.) Tell your friends and family to follow.
- Our site has been going through lots of changes. Some stuff will look weird, but we’re working on it.
- D.I.Y. means: Do It Yourself.
SO…. let’s do the D.I.Y.
Supplies: Cute tape, a pen with a lid, feathers
With this craft, you turn a plain pen into a fancy pen.
- Take the pen cap off the pen.
- Put the bottom of the feathers about an inch below the top of the pen.
- Wrap tape around it. You may want to ask someone for help with that.
- Wrap the tape all the way down very tight so it looks good. You can do different colors and designs of tape.
- Once you reach the “valley” part of the pen, (3/4 of an inch before the point), rip the tape.
- Since you’ve finished the pen, it’s time to do the cap. All you do is wrap tape around it.
So that was the pen.
Supplies: Empty Altoid box, cute tape
This craft is close to the one we just did. It is good for storing jewelry, coins, hairbands, and small things.
- Pick a tape, and wrap it around the edges of the lid. Make sure not to get it on the bottom part.
- Put tape around the bottom part of the box.
- Put tape on the top of the box to cover the Altoids symbol.
And now you have your box.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you did, give it a like, and follow me if you haven’t already. If you want me to do more D.I.Y posts, comment down below. Thanks!!! ❤
Subscribe to my vlog channel.