Guys, I just got not 1 but 2 baby kittens! ❤ They’re 2 months old and are brother and sister. Their names are Duke and Daisy. They’re both tabbies and are the cutest things ever.
We got them on May 11. The kittens are super playful.
I love my kittens so much! Duke loves exploring and he likes wrestling Daisy. Daisy loves playing fetch and grooming herself! ❤
Here’s a cute slideshow of them! ❤ 🙂
Should I make more posts with them?
Any post requests?
Introducing Piglet, My Guinea Pig!
The Ball Python
The Olinguito: A Newly Discovered Species
🙂 Hello Everyone 🙂
Today I’m going to be sharing a delicious recipe for garlic bread grilled cheese. I’ve recently started baking and cooking a lot more, so there will probably be more recipe posts.
The grilled cheese takes 10 minutes and serves 3 people.
- 2 Tbs of Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp of Pepper
- 2 Tbs of Dried Basil
- 1/2 a cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Slices of White or Sourdough Bread (I prefer sourdough)
- 3 slices of Provolone Cheese
- 3 slices of American Cheese (or Monterey jack)
- Butter skillet or large pan. In a small bowl mix olive oil, garlic powder, pepper, & basil. Turn the heat to medium high on your stove.
- Butter 1 side of your bread and spoon some of your olive oil sauce on.
- Put the bread on your pan or skillet with the buttered side down. Put 1 slice of American and Provolone cheese on top of the bread.
- Butter and put your olive oil sauce on another piece of bread. Place it on top of the cooking grilled cheese. Sprinkle some parmesan on top of the bread.
- Do the same with the rest of your sandwiches. After done cooking place them on a plate and cut into 2 triangles. Serve with a refreshing drink.
- And lastly, enjoy! 🙂
Hopefully, you enjoyed the grilled cheese. My whole family loved it, so Bon appetite.
Easy Buttercream Icing