🙂 Hello Everyone 🙂
Today I’m going to be sharing a delicious recipe for garlic bread grilled cheese. I’ve recently started baking and cooking a lot more, so there will probably be more recipe posts.
The grilled cheese takes 10 minutes and serves 3 people.
- 2 Tbs of Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp of Pepper
- 2 Tbs of Dried Basil
- 1/2 a cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Slices of White or Sourdough Bread (I prefer sourdough)
- 3 slices of Provolone Cheese
- 3 slices of American Cheese (or Monterey jack)
- Butter skillet or large pan. In a small bowl mix olive oil, garlic powder, pepper, & basil. Turn the heat to medium high on your stove.
- Butter 1 side of your bread and spoon some of your olive oil sauce on.
- Put the bread on your pan or skillet with the buttered side down. Put 1 slice of American and Provolone cheese on top of the bread.
- Butter and put your olive oil sauce on another piece of bread. Place it on top of the cooking grilled cheese. Sprinkle some parmesan on top of the bread.
- Do the same with the rest of your sandwiches. After done cooking place them on a plate and cut into 2 triangles. Serve with a refreshing drink.
- And lastly, enjoy! 🙂
Hopefully, you enjoyed the grilled cheese. My whole family loved it, so Bon appetite.